At this time, ProctorU only supports Mac and PC computers with the following operating systems:
- Minimum OS: Windows Vista
- Recommended OS: Windows 10 (10 S mode is not supported)
- Minimum OS: Mac OX X 10.5 or higher
- Recommended OS: Mac OS X 10.13 High Sierra
At this time we do not support the following; however, we are working on solutions to accommodate every platform.
- Chromebooks are not supported unless you are taking the G Suite Certification, Chrome IT Admin, or Google Educator exams.
- Mobile Devices
- Linux/Unix operating systems
- Microsoft Surface RT
- Virtual Machines: If you are running within a virtual machine when you connect with us, you will be asked to exit your virtual machine and reconnect using your host operating system to take your test.
- Windows 10 S Mode: This can be disabled at your own discretion. However, once you switch out of S mode, Windows is not able to revert back into S mode. The change is permanent. Click here to learn how to switch out of S mode. If you are unable to, or do not want to change your operating settings, a different computer or device will be required to complete your ProctorU appointment.
Still Having Issues Passing the Equipment Check?
Click here to connect with a live representative who will do a manual check.