The exam scheduling process begins when a candidate is approved to test by their testing organization. Depending upon your test sponsor, you may be required to create a ProctorU account to schedule. Alternatively, your testing sponsor may require you to schedule directly through your candidate portal. Please refer to your testing sponsor's instructions if you are unsure.
Once you are logged in to your ProctorU account, follow the steps below.
- Select the exam you intend to take from the drop-down menu
- Click Schedule
- Choose your preferred testing modality
- Online Proctoring or In-Person Proctoring
- Enter your zip code or the zip code where you will be testing and choose your preferred proximity
- Select your preferred testing center
- Choose the day and time for your exam appointment