All scheduling, rescheduling, and cancellations should take place in your ProctorU account. This includes switching testing modalities from a test center to online. Some fees may apply. See below for details.
In cases where a candidate needs to cancel their examination booking, the following fees will apply:
- 15-business days to 2-business days prior to the scheduled examination date: A cancelation fee will apply.
- 2-business days or less prior to the scheduled examination date: The exam fee is charged in full and not eligible for a refund.
In cases where a candidate needs to reschedule their examination booking, the following fees will apply:
- Up until 15-business days prior to the scheduled examination date: Candidate can re-book at no additional charge.
- 15-business days to 2-business days prior to the scheduled examination date: Rescheduling fee will apply.
- The candidate cannot reschedule within 2-business days of the scheduled examination date.
If you do not show up for your exam you will be charged the full testing fee. No refunds will be issued. Emergency exceptions may apply. If you have a personal emergency that prevents you from testing on the scheduled day, contact your testing organization for assistance.
How do I know if the test is canceled or delayed due to weather conditions or other unexpected conditions?
Any unplanned event that results in the test center closing or being delayed will be communicated to you as soon as possible via email.