Identification: The following items will be required in order to complete your exam.
- A printed copy of your booking confirmation email.
- Valid government-issued photo ID with signature (e.g. driver’s license, passport, etc). Please note that the name on the Photo ID must match the name on your account. If your name does not match, please contact your testing organization to request an update as soon as possible but at least 10 days before your appointment.
- Some testing organizations may require a 2nd form of ID. Please review your testing organization-specific rules to determine if your exam includes this requirement.
1. Your first and last name on the confirmation notice must match the first and last name on your identification exactly.
- If you have more than one last name, hyphenated name, or a suffix listed on your government-issued photo ID, the same last names must be reflected on the confirmation notice
- Please avoid using nicknames during registration.
- If you need to update or change your name, please contact your testing organization as soon as possible to process the request, but no later than 10 days prior to your scheduled appointment.
2. ID must be valid and not expired
3. Permitted IDs
- Driver’s license
- Immigration card
- Passport/US Passport Card
- State/National ID Card
- Temporary government-issued ID
- Military IDs
- HK ID card
- Chinese National ID
- Tribal or Native American government-issued ID.
IDs explicitly not accepted:
- Digital IDs
- Social Security Card
- Birth Certificate
- Debit/Credit cards/Checks
- Photo or photocopy of ID’s will not be accepted
Article is closed for comments.