What materials can I bring?
- Only the items identified in your exam resource list will be allowed into the test center.
- You will need the username and password to access your institutions test driver.
- All other electronic devices and belongings must be store in the locker provided.
- Whiteboard and pen will be provided.
- Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room with sweaters/sweatshirts that contain pockets of pouches.
- Disposable ear plugs will be allowed.
What should I wear?
- Candidates are not permitted to enter the examination room with sweaters/sweatshirts that contain pockets or pouches.
- Examination room temperature can be unpredictable; therefore, we suggest that you wear appropriate clothing (e.g., sweatshirt without pockets or a hood or other layered clothing) to help you adapt to a cooler or warmer climate in the examination room.
- Bring ear plugs if you are sensitive to noise. If you choose to bring earplugs, they will be subject to examination by the testing center staff.
What COVID-19 protocols are in place at the test center?
Test sites may have different protocol based on local guidelines. Your confirmation email contains details for your test center, located in the directions section. Please review for current rules and recommendations.