Meazure Learning will be completing monthly maintenance on the ProctorU Platform throughout 2022. We will be using this time to implement critical performance, stability, and security updates. During the times listed below, the platform will be completely offline or may be intermittently available. Some features may be unavailable or performance may be slower than normal.
- June 30: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central - Note that the platform will be online during this maintenance window, however, performance may be slower than normal.
- August 4: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central
- August 25: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central
- September 29: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central
- October 27: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central
- November 17: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central
- December 29: 2 AM - 5:59 AM Central
Why am I being redirected to this article?
If you're being automatically redirected to this article, it means we're currently undergoing maintenance and we will be back online at 6 AM Central.
What if I'm already scheduled during one of these windows?
If you're scheduled during the June 30th window, the platform will remain online although performance may be slower than normal.
If you're scheduled during the other windows, or before the window but your exam may extend into the window, please reschedule your exam from your ProctorU account or through your Learning Management System/Portal where you normally schedule. We will be reaching out to anyone scheduled during these times.
What if I schedule my exam on one of those days, but before the window of time indicated?
Scheduling will be blocked off throughout the times mentioned above. If your session would have extended into one of these windows, scheduling your session will also be prevented.