This process is for instructors using our Record+ service line through Pearson MyLab.
If you want to learn more about the ProctorU integration with Pearson MyLab or if you would like to implement this solution for your classes, visit our MyLab Integration page.
Steps for Exam Enablement in Pearson MyLab:
1. In order to enable any Record+ exams with ProctorU, you must install the ProctorU Extension for either Google Chrome or the Firefox Browser.
2. Once you confirm the extension is installed, log in to your ProctorU account.
3. Log in to your Pearson MyLab account.
4. Navigate to the course where you would like to enable the ProctorU Record+ service line.
5. Navigate to the section of Pearson MyLab where you create exams and quizzes. You can set up a new exam or edit the settings of a pre-existing exam.
6. To enable Record+, click Select under Action on the right-hand side, and select Edit from the dropdown.
7. Select Section 3, choose Settings.
8. Scroll to Access Controls and select the checkbox for Require ProctorU Record+. NOTE: To ensure students cannot take the exam without ProctorU, do NOT select Require Password, as the system does not require a password in order to be proctored.
9. Select Customize ProctorU settings to customize the sensitivity settings. After selecting your settings, click Save Settings.
10. Customize any remaining settings and select Save and Assign to share with your test-takers. REMINDER: ProctorU Record+ Exams are on-demand and test-takers can take the exam within the time frame you select in the Availability Options section.
NOTE: ProctorU is compatible with Pearson MyLab with the following supported products:
- MyLab Accounting
- MyLab Statistics
- MyLab Operations Management
- MyLab Nursing
- MyLab Management
- MyLab Economics
- MyLab MIS
- MyLab Intro to Business
- MyLab Business Law
- MyLab Math
- MyLab Finance
- MyLab Business Communication
- MyLab Marketing
- MyLab Entrepreneurship
Have more questions? Submit a request
Article is closed for comments.