Steps to manually create and schedule a single-user exam:
- Log in to your ProctorU Platform account.
- In the top right of the home page, below the button labeled “Add New,” click the box labeled Exams.
- Find and click on the name of the exam you want to schedule.
- Select the Exam Options button in the top right-hand corner.
- Select Single User Exam from the drop-down
- Enter the test-taker's email address or find the test-taker's name in the drop-down menu provided
- Select the test-taker from the drop-down
- NOTE: If you are unable to find the test taker in the drop-down, make sure they are already set up as a user in the platform. If they are not already a user, follow the steps to add a new user.
8. Fill out the rest of the form.
9. Click the button labeled Submit for review.