Steps for creating a new administrator:
- Log in to your ProctorU Platform account.
- In the top right of the home page, click Add New.
- Select User. This will navigate you to another page where you can enter the user details.
- Complete all required fields in the New User Form.
- Be sure to select Institution Administrator as the user’s role.
- Check the box next to Assign Password
- Check the box next to Require Password Reset
5. Upon form completion, click the button labeled Create User.
6. Share login credentials with the user.
Users will be prompted to reset their password when they log into the ProctorU Platform.
Have more questions?Submit a request