This is a common default security setting on Apple devices. You may encounter an error when trying to connect to a proctor depending on your Mac security settings.
Follow these steps to fix it and get connected with a proctor:
- Click Apple menu (top left of screen) and select System Preferences
- Click Security & Privacy icon
- Click the General tab.
- You may need to click the lock at the bottom left to enable changes.
- This will require an administrative password.
- Toggle Mac App Store and identified developers and close the window.
Your settings should look like this:
More information on this issue can be found here.
** Not finding what you're looking for? Click HERE to submit a support ticket. **