At this time, ProctorU only supports Mac and PC computers for proctoring with a Live Proctored launch with the following operating systems:
- Minimum OS: Windows 10 (Windows 10 S mode is not supported)
- Recommended OS: Windows 11 (10 S mode is not supported)
- Minimum OS: MacOS 10.13 (Oldest Still Maintained Version)
- Recommended OS: MacOS 10.15
Need to test your operating system? Click here
At this time we do not support the following; however, we are working on solutions to accommodate every platform.
- Chromebooks are not supported unless you are utilizing a proctoring service without a Live Proctored launch
- Mobile Devices
- Linux/Unix operating systems
- Microsoft Surface RT
- Virtual Machines: If you are running within a virtual machine when you connect with us, you will be asked to exit your virtual machine and reconnect using your host operating system to take your test.
- Windows 10 S Mode: This can be disabled at your own discretion. However, once you switch out of S mode, Windows is not able to revert back into S mode. The change is permanent. Click here to learn how to switch out of S mode. If you are unable to, or do not want to change your operating settings, a different computer or device will be required to complete your ProctorU appointment.
- Unlicensed/inactive versions of Windows and Test Builds/Modes
Article is closed for comments.