NOTE: this process is for instructors using our Record+ / Review+ (with Un-Proctored Launch) product. If you are using Live+ or Review+ (with Proctored Launch), please click here.
- Log in to your Canvas Account
- Navigate to the course where you would like to setup a new or pre-existing exam for use with Record+
- Click on the LTI tool on the left-hand side of the page in the course tools selection
- If you do not have this option, it will need to be enabled by you or a Canvas administrator at your institution.
By clicking on the ProctorU LTI tool you will be automatically logged into the ProctorU Google Chrome extension
Record+ Exam Setup
- Navigate to the section of Canvas where you create exams and quizzes
- If you have not already created an exam, please do so
- If you have an exam created, you can edit the test options and also enable Record+
- Record+ will automatically assign a password to you exam that you will not be able to see
- When a test-taker takes their exam, the Record+ Google Chrome extension will automatically enter the password for them.
Exam Settings and Resource Check
- The exam settings are set to be optimized from a default standpoint
- You do not need to change these settings unless desired
- Prior to starting an exam, students will be notified as to what is allowed
Save and Submit Exam
Prior to exiting after creating an exam, or updating a previously-created exam, make sure you submit your changes.
- Click Submit in the bottom right-hand corner of the page