NOTE: this process is for instructors using our Record or Record+ service lines. These service lines do not have a live proctored launch. If you are using Live+ or Review+ (which DO include a live proctored launch), please click here.
- Log in to your Moodle Account
- Navigate to the course where you would like to setup a new or pre-existing exam for use with Record+
- Log in to the ProctorU Google Chrome extension.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you can close the ProctorU page.
Record+ Exam Setup
- Navigate to the section of Moodle where you create exams and quizzes
- Click the Turn editing on button
- Edit the exam settings for your exam in Moodle
- Scroll to the section labeled ProctorU
- Click on the button to switch the section to “on"
- Make sure the Sessions Type is set to Automated
Exam Settings and Resource Check
- The exam settings are set to be optimized from a default standpoint
- You do not need to change these settings unless desired
- Prior to starting an exam, students will be notified as to what is allowed
Under the Timing section, make sure you set the dates for when students are eligible to take the exam using Record+
Save and Display
Prior to exiting after creating an exam, or updating a previously-created exam, make sure you submit your changes.
- Click Save and display