- Log in to your ProctorU Platform account.
- In the top right of the home page, click Add New.
- Select User.
- This will navigate you to another page where you can enter the user details.
4. Complete all required fields in the New User Form.
- Be sure to select Student as the user’s role.
- Check the box next to Assign Password
- Check the box next to Require Password Reset
5. Upon form completion, click the button labeled Create User.
6. Share login credentials with each user.
- Users will be prompted to reset their password when they log into the ProctorU Platform.
Have more questions? Submit a request
Please sign in to leave a comment.