NOTE: Only users who are set up with the role of “Institution Administrator” can add accommodations to a test-taker's exam.
Steps to manually schedule test-takers from your ProctorU Platform account:
- Log in to your ProctorU Platform account.
- In the top right of the home page, below the button labeled “Add New,” click the box labeled Test-Takers.
- Find the name of the test-taker who needs an accommodation.
- Click the test-taker's name.
- Click the button labeled Edit in the upper right corner of the test-taker's profile.
- Scroll down until you see the section labeled Enrollment.
- In that section, click the button labeled Add Accommodations.
- Select one of the options available in the drop-down menu.
- If the accommodation needed is not listed in the drop-down menu, select Other. Type the accommodation needed and click the button labeled Add.
- NOTE: This accommodation will permanently be a part of the test-taker's account and will apply to any exam they may take with your institution or organization.
9. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the button labeled Update User.
NOTE: This note will be visible to both the test-taker and their proctor.
Have more questions?Submit a request