Test Center - In Person Testing Articles
This group of articles is for test-takers who will be using in-person testing services for their proctored examination and the best practices for ensuring a smooth experience. If you are not planning on taking your exam in person at a testing center, please refer to the other article sections for the remote proctoring experience best practices.
- What do I do if I need ADA accommodations?
- What is not allowed in the exam room for my in person proctored session?
- What should I bring on test day for my in person proctoring session?
- How early should I arrive?
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my in person proctored exam?
- Exam Payment - In Person Proctored Examination
- How do I schedule my in person proctored examination appointment?