Suspicious activity is collected and sent to the institution in the form of an Incident Report, which documents a potential breach of academic integrity.
Accessing an Incident Report
If an Incident Report is created, you will be sent an email notification. Open the email and click the View Incident Report button.
Incident Reports can also be viewed through your ProctorU account by accessing the Incident Report Center. Follow the steps below to navigate to the Incident Report Center
- Login to your ProctorU account
- Click Sessions in the upper navigation bar
- Select Incident Center
Incident Report Details:
After the Incident Report is created, it will include the following details and the ability to download or export the report.
- Test-Taker Name
- Session Data: Includes the institution, instructor name, exam name, appointment date, incident date, and proctor name.
- Incident Type(s): Displays the urgency level and category of the incident.
- Academic Integrity Type(s): Classified into subcategories. Read more details about all Academic Integrity Subcategories.
- Details: A summary of what happened, and actions taken during the incident.
- Chat Log: The chat recording between the proctor and the test-taker.
- Events: A timeline of events during the exam session, displayed chronologically from newest to oldest.
- View Printable Incident Report: To export the Incident Report, click View Printable Incident Report. From there, you can print the report or save the screen as a PDF.
- View Session: Easily navigate back to the test-taker’s session by clicking View Session.
Read this Article Next: Academic Integrity Subcategories.
Have more questions? Submit a request