Suspicious activity is collected and sent to the institution in the form of an Incident Report, which documents a potential breach of academic integrity.
Accessing an Incident Report
If an Incident Report is created, you will be sent an email notification. Open the email and click the View Incident Report button.
Incident Reports can also be viewed through your ProctorU account by accessing the Incident Report Center.
- Login to your ProctorU account
- Click Sessions in the upper navigation bar
- Select Incident Center
Incident Report Details
- Student name
- Session data - Includes the institution, instructor name, exam name, appointment date, incident date and proctor name.
- Incident Type(s) - Displays the urgency level and category of the incident.
- Details - A summary of what happened and actions taken during the incident.
- Chat Log - The chat record between ProctorU and the test-taker. Important sections may be highlighted if the entire chat log is shown.
- Events - A timeline of events during the exam session shown chronologically from newest to oldest. Important sections and incidents are highlighted in red, yellow and/or green.