*Subcategories were made available on May 11th, 2022, and are not retroactive.
All Academic Integrity incidents are classified into the following subcategories. This makes it easier to triage incident reports that need your attention.
- Copying Exam Content: Test-taker was observed attempting to copy or take exam content in some manner.
- Deliberate Disconnection: Test-taker purposefully disconnected from the proctor during the testing session.
- Did Not Erase Whiteboard: The test-taker did not erase their permitted whiteboard at the end of their testing session.
- Disconnection No Reconnection: Test-taker disconnected unintentionally from the proctoring session but was not observed to reconnect to a proctor within 5 minutes of the disconnection.
- Imposter Test-Taker: The test-taker that showed up for the testing session was not the correct individual and attempted to take the exam.
- Looking Off Screen: Test-taker was observed looking off-screen consistently in a direction where permitted resources are not located.
- Out of Camera View: Test-taker was not in view of the webcam during a given time during the testing session.
- Person In Room: An individual that was not permitted to be in the room was present during the testing session.
- Reading/Speaking Aloud: Test-taker was observed to be speaking or reading allowed during the testing session.
- ID Not Presented: Test-taker did not show a form of Identification
- Unacceptable ID: Test-taker presented an ID but it did not match the authentication criteria
- Unpermitted Break: Test-taker took a break during the exam that was not permitted.
- Using Unpermitted Resource: Test-taker was observed to be using an unpermitted resource during the testing session.
- Unpermitted Virtual Assistance: Test-taker appears to have attempted or confirmed to have virtual assistance during the exam.
- Failed to Follow Instructions: Test-taker refused to follow the proctor or testing organization instructions.
- Unpermitted Testing Area: Test-taker could not relocate to an approved testing area.
- Extended Time Loss: Test-taker lost 10 or more minutes in the exam
- Verbal Exam - Security Threat: During the speaking portion of the exam suspicious behavior was observed
Have more questions? Submit a request