Accessing the Test-Taker Appointment Timeline
- Login to your ProctorU account
- Click on the Exam that the test-taker scheduled for
- Click the View button next to a test-takers name
Test-Taker Appointment Timeline Details
The test-taker appointment timeline enables you to view the events of a particular appointment in a detailed timeline. This timeline displays all of the events during an appointment in chronological order as well as any notes made by a proctor or manager. The timeline will also display the relevant test-taker and exam session information for the appointment.
- Navigation Bar - Shows the institution and exam for the selected appointment.
- User - Shows the user for the selected appointment including their contact information.
- Session - Shows information for the selected appointment including exam start and end times, fulfillment status and contact information.
- Authentication Methods - Displays pass/fail for authentication checks for appointments.
- Exam - Shows exam notes for this appointment. Proctors view these same notes.
- Comments - A counter shows if there are any active comments on the timeline events from proctors or management.
- Incidents - All suspicious events flagged by our system will be indicated as "Incidents". If a formal Incident Report is filed, you can learn more about how to access an Incident Report here.
- Media-Playback - You can watch a live stream of a test-taker if they are still in an exam. If a session is already complete, you can watch a recording of the session. The yellow dots on the playback of the video will pinpoint an alert that was detected by our system.
- Alert - Under the "Activity" tab, you can see information about a session in more detail.
Exam General Section
Under the Exam General tab, you can see information about a session in more detail. A playback icon will be next to each incident. Click the icon to go directly to the point in time on the video when the event occurred.
The pre-checks tab will show you everything that happened during an exam session prior to the start of the exam. Each event also has a playback icon that correlates to the point in time on the video.
The Browser section will show each tab a test-taker opened during an exam. It will also show what the test-taker tried to copy and paste during that exam. Lastly, it will show the location of the test-taker based on their IP address.