Browse these help articles to answer the most common questions we hear. If you can’t find an answer, start a live chat with our team or submit a support request if the matter is not urgent.
For Urgent Assistance
- Exam Day: What to Expect
- How to get started with your Testing Session
- What if I did not receive a confirmation email?
- What time should I arrive for my exam?
- What do I need to have for my exam?
- What am I allowed and not allowed to do during my exam?
- How To Accept An Exam Invitation
- How do I schedule a Single User Exam?
- On-Demand Scheduling Features
- How do I schedule my exam?
- How do I reschedule my exam?
- How do I cancel my exam?
Equipment Requirements and Help
- Unpermitted Testing Locations
- Equipment Requirements
- Internet Connection/Bandwidth
- Camera Troubleshooting
- Microphone Troubleshooting
- Which Browsers Are Supported?
Compliance and Privacy
- Accessibility, Accommodations, and Process Exceptions
- What will my exam experience be like?
- How does ProctorU secure a testing session and ensure integrity?
- Data Retention FAQ
- Why does ProctorU need to access any test-taker data?
- What are some of the key focus areas in compliance and how are they communicated?
- How to select a language in the ProctorU Platform
- Planned Maintenance Windows in 2023
- Planned Maintenance Windows in 2024
- Planned Maintenance 2022
- How to Perform a Monitor Scan
- Trouble Logging In?
- Firefox Extension: Troubleshooting
- When I try to connect to a proctor on my Mac, I receive an error message that says "To open Support-LogMeInRescue, you need to install Rosetta. Do you want to install it now?"
- How do I reset my password?
- What if I did not receive the email to reset my password?
- Will the proctor be able to access my personal computer files and documents without my knowledge?
- What is Proctor Chat Application (LogMeIn Rescue) and What to Do if You Have Trouble Downloading It
Test It Out Articles
- What is allowed in the exam room for my in person proctored session?
- Operating Systems
- Supported Browsers
- Internet Quality
Test Center - In Person Testing Articles
- What do I do if I need ADA accommodations?
- What is not allowed in the exam room for my in person proctored session?
- What should I bring on test day for my in person proctoring session?
- How early should I arrive?
- What if I need to cancel or reschedule my in person proctored exam?
- Exam Payment - In Person Proctored Examination
Guardian Secure Proctoring Browser Resources
- How do I know if I am a Guardian Test Taker?
- Exam Day (What to expect) (Guardian)
- How to Download Guardian
- How to download the Proctor Chat Application in Guardian
- Guardian Browser Required System Preferences- MAC
- How to Download the Guardian Browser from your Test Taker Account